Friday, January 20, 2012

Oops!

Well folks, it's been awhile. Apparently my New Year's resolution was not to blog more, so forgive me for being MIA. This last month and a half or so has been a whirlwind...Christmas, parties, moving (me and my parents), work, family illness, and just life in general. But here we are and life is good. It's better than good actually. Because God is good and blesses us so very much in the midst of daily life. When we sit in his presence and remind ourselves of his love for us, we need nothing else. Though it is sometimes hard and seems impossible at times to not get consumed with life and our circumstances, God gives us the peace and comfort (and sanity) to press on and know that we are in the care of the creator of the universe and that we have much to anticipate! It brings me back to one of my favorite verses.

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"

That's all I have for now...now I'm off to a friends cabin for the weekend to sew, read and drink lots of coffee :) Hope you have lovely weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment