Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm back...for now

It's been about a month since I last blogged...big surprise. Sometimes I completely forget that I even have a blog, but at times like this when I feel like life has slowed down enough for me to process things and prepare for another stretch of whirlwind; I remember I have a blog and some people (not sure how many any more) actually check to see if I've posted anything new or exciting that's happening in my life. Nothing too new, but there are two things that I've been thinking about this week...

1. It was almost a year ago exactly that I was in the worst pain of my life as my apendix was exploding inside of me. And after three weeks of gritting my teeth and waiting it out, I ended up in the hospital looking like this
Praise God that I finally went to my doctor and that a.) I am alive and b.) that nothing else was damaged and they took nothing more out than my silly little apendix. (what was left of it at least)

2. I got a package from a dear friend earlier this week and it made my day!! Getting things in the mail is such a joy and makes you feel so blessed-I do at least. So, my new desire is to send a package to someone with whatever box I received in the mail. So the box I received just a few days ago is now waiting to be filled with goodies to be sent to someone special in my life.  I also think this is fun because not only is it awesome getting something on holidays or birthdays or to know something's coming, but how much more awesome and splendid is it to get something completely unexpected?? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment