Sunday, November 27, 2011

season of loneliness

Let's be honest...being single is great, but there are moments that I miss living life with people. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I miss college so much. I was constantly surrounded by people who I was able to go on grand adventures with or do even the most mundane tasks with. Yes, I've made friends since I moved to the cities, but having coffee once every couple weeks is not quite the same as being with them every spare moment of your day. And as I think about sending out a Christmas card with a picture of just me and trying to make big life decisions like buying a car with no one to confer and talk it through with, life seems a little bit lonely.

The good news is that I know this time will past. So here's to embracing singleness and independence and doing what I want ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment